Top Ten Anime In America

| |

Hey.. Its me again.. This time, i will tell you about Top 10 Anime. But in America. To be honest, beside playing a game every hour in my life, i spend my time on watching anime. And i think there's a lot of anime lovers around the world right? (a little hiperbola?)

What? You don't know what anime is? Okay, Anime (A-ni-me not A-ni-m) is cartoon/animation that adapting Manga's (Japanese Comic) Art. For Example Doraemon, Dragon Ball, Sailoor Moon, Saint Seiya, etc.

I think, Everyone have their own best anime in their heart. So, that's why i want to tell you The Top 10 Anime in America so that you will know that your own best anime is on the list or not :)
Okay, Here the Top 10 Anime In America.. Check It Out..

1. Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball Z is an adventure anime that adapted from manga by the same title "Dragon Ball Z" created by Akira Toriyama. In my Country, Dragon Ball shows every sunday morning and its have been more than 15 years!! Wow.. I can see enough that in my country, this anime is loved so much. Super Saiyan Rocks...!!!

2. Naruto
Naruto

This Anime is Adapted from manga that has same title too, "Naruto" created by Masashi Kishimoto. It tells the story of a stubborn ninja called Naruto that has a dream about becoming a hokage (chief in his village). But his friend and teacher doubt that because he is lazy and not smart. Beside, the villagers hate him because he has a horrible monster 'Kyubi' in his body. Well, what i like about this anime is the effort naruto made to be a hokage. Let's beat those bad ninja gozaru!!

3. Digimon
Digimon 

This is My Favorite!! Especially the first. I love the main character Taichi (Tai in America). And i love the art too. The digimon from this anime are cool, Wargreymon and Omnimon, I love them!! But, don't know why, i think the first sequel is the best among the series.

4. Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Alchemist

Full Metal alchemist (Hagane no Renkinjutsushi)  is an anime and manga created by Hiromu Arakawa. This anime is tell the story about Elward Elric that has a father who work as an alchemist. Because of that, His father is often go out of the house. Leaving only a little Ed, Al and their mother. Their mother died not long after that cause she work a little too hard for her two child. Ed and Al want to learn alchemist so they can revive their mother. Can they??

5. Pokemon
Pokemon 

Pokemon is my favorite when i was 9 years old (don't ask how old me now). But, to be honest, i love digimon more. But of course pokemon is a good, if it isn't great, anime. Its game 'Pokemon' is a mascot for GameBoy.

6. Yu Gi-Oh
Yu Gi-Oh




Yu Gi-Oh is Anime that adapted from manga with the same title "Yu Gi-Oh" . I think its card duel game is the best till now. I sometimes play it in the game and i really enjoy it. A good anime. I like Dark Magician Girl..haha

7. Bleach
Bleach

Bleach is an anime that adapted from manga with the same title "Bleach". Its tell the story of Kurosaki Ichigo that has a Shinigami Power.

8. Avatar : The Legend of Aang
Avatar

I think I know what you're thinkng now.. "WHAT?? Is Avatar an Anime??". I know that Avatar was made in America and not anime. But, the official sites bring in this Cartoon in 10 Top Anime. So i don't know why but just accept it, Avatar is a good Cartoon. And the Graphic is very good.

9. Sailoor Moon
Sailoor Moon

Sailoor Moon is a good and cute anime. That's it.
If i tell you everything about this anime, it will a little strange since i'm a boy :)

10. BeyBlade
Beyblade

Wow, Beyblade!! i just remembered that i often buy a collection of beyblade in the store when i was child. And i fight with my friend who also got beyblade. Nostalgic.. By The Way, Beyblade is a good anime.. too.


Well, that's Top 10 Anime in America so don't complain why your own best anime not in the list. Although I think there's a lot of anime that better than one of the list above and it's everyone's favorite too like, One Piece, Slam Dunk, Samurai X, Yuyu Hakuso etc.
But of course I hope that you enjoy reading it as i enjoy writing it :)

 
© Copyright 2011. Blu3 Cru5ad3r's Blog . All rights reserved | blu3cru5ad3r.blogspot.com is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com - zoomtemplate.com